Re: [logan2knits] Join me at Stitches and/or Loopy on Friday?

  • tinaheiho@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 9, 2007
      You can buy tickets there...$8.00 I believe. You can take the Blue line just shy of O'hare. The station is about 2 blocks from the convention center. Follow the hip chicks with sticks. Tina
      From: angie salstrom <asalstrom@...>

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 10, 2007
        everything you need to know about stitches is here:

        http://www.knittinguniverse.com/flash/events/EventDetail.php?EventID=36

        --- angie salstrom <asalstrom@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        > I probably won't be able to make it on Friday but
        > my Mom is in town this weekend and we are planning
        > on going on Saturday? Anyone else going then?
        > Also, I am directionally impaired, as some of you
        > know, where am I going again?
        > Thanks
        > Angie
        >
        > Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:
        > Hi, Joyce!
        >
        > Does one need tix for Stitches? I'm trying to free
        > up my schedule to go.
        >
        > K.
        >
        > "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
        > wrote:
        > Hello all--
        >
        > Would anyone like to join me at Stitches and/or the
        > party at Loopy on
        > Friday?
        >
        > My plans for Stitches are not rigid, but I do want
        > to get there in
        > time to meet up with some Knittyboard folks for
        > coffee at noon.
        >
        > For those of you who must work on Friday, the
        > afterparty at Loopy is
        > from 5:30 to 9:00 PM. Wine, cheese, crackers,
        > raffles!

        http://sims.yahoo.com/
      • Lisa Phillips
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 10, 2007
          Angie et al,

          I'll be hitting Stitches tomorrow (Sat.) early
          afternoon, meeting up w/my pro-knitter mom-in-law and
          a couple of her friends who came in from Michigan
          together for the show. I'm taking the Blue Line,
          probably between 11am-noon. I found a $2 off coupon in
          last week's Reader!

          Funny, I feel so out of the knitting 'loop' (har)
          since baby, but I'm sure I won't resist the wares. At
          the very least, I need some point protectors!

          See you there?
          lisa
          my cell :773-301-8813

          http://sims.yahoo.com/