Join me at Stitches and/or Loopy on Friday?

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8, 2007
      Hello all--

      Would anyone like to join me at Stitches and/or the party at Loopy on
      Friday?

      My plans for Stitches are not rigid, but I do want to get there in
      time to meet up with some Knittyboard folks for coffee at noon.

      For those of you who must work on Friday, the afterparty at Loopy is
      from 5:30 to 9:00 PM. Wine, cheese, crackers, raffles!

      Joyce
    • Kari Balck

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 9, 2007
            You can buy tickets there...$8.00 I believe. You can take the Blue line just shy of O'hare. The station is about 2 blocks from the convention center. Follow the hip chicks with sticks. Tina
            From: angie salstrom <asalstrom@...>

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 10, 2007
              everything you need to know about stitches is here:

              http://www.knittinguniverse.com/flash/events/EventDetail.php?EventID=36

              --- angie salstrom <asalstrom@...> wrote:

              > Hi Everyone,
              > I probably won't be able to make it on Friday but
              > my Mom is in town this weekend and we are planning
              > on going on Saturday? Anyone else going then?
              > Also, I am directionally impaired, as some of you
              > know, where am I going again?
              > Thanks
              > Angie
              >
              > Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:
              > Hi, Joyce!
              >
              > Does one need tix for Stitches? I'm trying to free
              > up my schedule to go.
              >
              > K.
              >
              > "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
              > wrote:
              > Hello all--
              >
              > Would anyone like to join me at Stitches and/or the
              > party at Loopy on
              > Friday?
              >
              > My plans for Stitches are not rigid, but I do want
              > to get there in
              > time to meet up with some Knittyboard folks for
              > coffee at noon.
              >
              > For those of you who must work on Friday, the
              > afterparty at Loopy is
              > from 5:30 to 9:00 PM. Wine, cheese, crackers,
              > raffles!

              http://sims.yahoo.com/
            • Lisa Phillips
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 10, 2007
                Angie et al,

                I'll be hitting Stitches tomorrow (Sat.) early
                afternoon, meeting up w/my pro-knitter mom-in-law and
                a couple of her friends who came in from Michigan
                together for the show. I'm taking the Blue Line,
                probably between 11am-noon. I found a $2 off coupon in
                last week's Reader!

                Funny, I feel so out of the knitting 'loop' (har)
                since baby, but I'm sure I won't resist the wares. At
                the very least, I need some point protectors!

                See you there?
                lisa
                my cell :773-301-8813

                http://sims.yahoo.com/