Re: [logan2knits] Yarn available, preferably for charity knitting

  • tinaheiho@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 7, 2007
      Girls Rock Chicago would take any of the homeless yarn that is still available. I will be teaching a 'knitting rocks" workshop and will take any scraps i can get. The two projects i thought of were a 'sweatband' or a super skinny LONG scarf. By the way, if and Logan2knitters want to get rid of small balls of leftovers...that would be helpful as well. Thanks Joyce!
      From: margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 7, 2007
        This is great!

        I will arrange to get the yarn from Polly.

        --- tinaheiho@... wrote:

        > Girls Rock Chicago would take any of the homeless
        > yarn that is still available. I will be teaching a
        > 'knitting rocks" workshop and will take any scraps i
        > can get. The two projects i thought of were a
        > 'sweatband' or a super skinny LONG scarf. By the
        > way, if and Logan2knitters want to get rid of small
        > balls of leftovers...that would be helpful as well.
        > Thanks Joyce!

      • Tara Schultz
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 7, 2007
          Tina,
          I have some acrylic yarn I can donate.
          Tara

        • tinaheiho@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 7, 2007
            Awesome! Maybe Chris can pick it up tonite when he sees your hubby. Tina
            From: "Tara Schultz" <schultz_tara@...>