Low Carbon Logan Square-OT

  • tinaheiho
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2007
      Some of you asked at our last SNB or more info. regarding the newly
      formed carbon reduction group in our lovely neighborhood. At our next
      meeting we will be planning the next step to get street side recyling
      brought to Logan. Come one come all! Show them how the stichers do it!

      Message from meeting host...you may pick up your Angelic Organics here:
      The meeting is 6:30 on July 31st. Our address is 2508 N. St. Louis, 1
      block + 4 houses north of Fullerton. We do not have pets. I will have
      a grill available to cook anything if folks want to bring something to
      throw on the grill.

      Rob

      The Sadowsky Family * (773) 342-6024
      2508 N. St. Louis Avenue
      Chicago, IL 60647-1206
      rsadowsky@...

      Description of our group/ mission:

      We are a group of Logan Square residents concerned about global
      warming. We will discuss what we can do as individuals and a community
      to reduce our carbon footprint. Our members have a wide range of
      experience and education about environmental issues. Our many
      interests include, but are not limited to: a community garden,
      alternatives to carbon based transportation, means to real recycling
      in our community, solar/ wind energy, and joining the campaign to
      close the two cola fired power plants in Chicago.