Knitting this Thursday, July 26

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2007
      Hello all--

      This week we are getting together at Tina's place from 7:00 to 9:00 PM
      on Thursday, July 26.

      It will be a potluck.

      3635 West Wrightwood Avenue is the address.

      Please contact Tina if you have questions. tinaheiho@...

      Can't wait to see you all!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23, 2007
        Sorry to miss out--once again I will be knitting in
        the great state of Michigan that day. Don't I say
        that fairly often? :-)

        Have a great time and see you later in August,

        Ann

        --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello all--
        >
        > This week we are getting together at Tina's place
        > from 7:00 to 9:00 PM
        > on Thursday, July 26.
        >
        > It will be a potluck.
        >
        > 3635 West Wrightwood Avenue is the address.
        >
        > Please contact Tina if you have questions.
        > tinaheiho@...
        >
        > Can't wait to see you all!

        http://farechase.yahoo.com/
      • Kari Balck
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 24, 2007
          Hi, everyone! I have been wanting to host the group at my new digs in Albany Park. The knitters I've approached with the idea were very enthusiastic. We have a huge yard-- perfect for pets and kids. There is also a public park nearby, as well as a forest preserve, if this needed to turn into a family outing to be feasible.

          We live between Lawndale and Ridgeway on Argyle (north of Lawrence 4800 N). The Pulaski bus only takes about 20 min from the Wrightwood stop to the Argyle stop. We're a few blocks east. Taking the blue line to the Irving Park stop, then hopping the Pulaski bus is also an option, as is the Kimball bus, though the walk west from the Ainslie stop is a bit longer.

          If the L2Knitters feel up to a field trip, let me know and we'll find one of the remaining Sundays in August or Sept for the meeting!

          Kari

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 25, 2007
              I'm supposed to be selling snacks at Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go
              Blind that night, but considering the show should be over around 8,
              I'm sure I could make it if was later in the evening because it's not
              too far. Earlier in the evening would work as well because I have to
              be there at 5:45.

              It's been awhile since I've been able to go to the group considering I
              usually working Sundays or at the theater on Thursdays. The Thursday
              show ends next week, so I'll probably be around more soon.