Re: [logan2knits] Logan Square S&B Meeting, 7/12/2007, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 11 8:45 AM
      Hi Ann, I'll be there Thursday- around 6:30 as I have to work that night. See you, Margaret

      "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote: Hi all, come on over to our place to knit on Thursday
      night. If the weather is fine we can sit out back, if
      not you will have to climb to the third floor. Plenty
      of room for bikes. Dorothy will not be here as she is
      off at summer camp.

      Let me know if you need the address.

      I'll have lemonade, wine and chocolates. Possibly
      some kind of pasta salad too.

      Get your own web address.