Re: [logan2knits] Logan Square S&B Meeting, 7/12/2007, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2007
      Hi Ann,
      I am planning on coming but I need a reminder of your address. Thanks
      Angie

      "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:
      Hi all, come on over to our place to knit on Thursday
      night. If the weather is fine we can sit out back, if
      not you will have to climb to the third floor. Plenty
      of room for bikes. Dorothy will not be here as she is
      off at summer camp.

      Let me know if you need the address.

      I'll have lemonade, wine and chocolates. Possibly
      some kind of pasta salad too.

      Get your own web address.

    • Lynda C
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 10, 2007
        Hi Ann,
        As usual, depending on whether I can escape or not from my family due to
        hubby getting home at a decent time will determine whether I will be able to
        attend, but I would love to...however, I have no idea where you live!
        Thanks!
        Lynda