RE: [logan2knits] Logan Square S&B Meeting, 7/12/2007, 6:30 pm

  • Lee Samsami Stein
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10 6:32 AM
      Hi Ann,
      How late are you going to go? I have a client at 6:30 to 7:30 so I'm not
      sure I can make it!

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 10 8:23 AM
        I think we can aim for a 9:30 end--knowing how we just can't stop knitting once we get started! However, I do have to work in the morning so I'll have to call a halt.

        Lee Samsami Stein <leestein@...> wrote: Hi Ann,

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 10 8:05 PM
          Hi Ann,
          I am planning on coming but I need a reminder of your address. Thanks
          Angie

          "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:
          Hi all, come on over to our place to knit on Thursday
          night. If the weather is fine we can sit out back, if
          not you will have to climb to the third floor. Plenty
          of room for bikes. Dorothy will not be here as she is
          off at summer camp.

          Let me know if you need the address.

          I'll have lemonade, wine and chocolates. Possibly
          some kind of pasta salad too.

          Get your own web address.

        • Lynda C
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 10 8:38 PM
            Hi Ann,
            As usual, depending on whether I can escape or not from my family due to
            hubby getting home at a decent time will determine whether I will be able to
            attend, but I would love to...however, I have no idea where you live!
            Thanks!
            Lynda