Logan Square S&B Meeting, 7/12/2007, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10 5:15 AM
      Hi all, come on over to our place to knit on Thursday
      night. If the weather is fine we can sit out back, if
      not you will have to climb to the third floor. Plenty
      of room for bikes. Dorothy will not be here as she is
      off at summer camp.

      Let me know if you need the address.

      I'll have lemonade, wine and chocolates. Possibly
      some kind of pasta salad too.

      Get your own web address.
    • Lee Samsami Stein
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 10 6:32 AM
        Hi Ann,
        How late are you going to go? I have a client at 6:30 to 7:30 so I'm not
        sure I can make it!

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 10 8:23 AM
          I think we can aim for a 9:30 end--knowing how we just can't stop knitting once we get started! However, I do have to work in the morning so I'll have to call a halt.

          Lee Samsami Stein <leestein@...> wrote: Hi Ann,

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 10 8:38 PM
              Hi Ann,
              As usual, depending on whether I can escape or not from my family due to
              hubby getting home at a decent time will determine whether I will be able to
              attend, but I would love to...however, I have no idea where you live!
              Thanks!
              Lynda