Thursday night at my place

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2007
      Hello all--

      Several of you have RSVPed already, and I look forward to seeing everyone!

      Weather permitting, we will be in the back yard. Children, partners,
      pets and other guests are welcome. If we have to go inside due to
      rain, please note that my two cats and one parrot love people who are
      allergic to them.

      There will be iced tea, minty cocktails, and cookies. My stove is
      broken (and nobody seems to want my money to fix it!), so I don't plan
      to make substantial food this time. If you think you will be hungry,
      feel free to bring something.

      My address: 3946 W. George, on the NW corner of Harding and George.
      One block east of Pulaski, one block north of Diversey.

      Ciao!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 28, 2007
          So is anyone planning to bring partners or children. Mine usually stay
          home, but if there will be other's they may want to attend. Tina

          <bigwildonion@...> wrote:

          > Hello all--
          >
          > Several of you have RSVPed already, and I look forward to seeing
          everyone!

          > Weather permitting, we will be in the back yard. Children, partners,
          > pets and other guests are welcome. If we have to go inside due to
          > rain, please note that my two cats and one parrot love people who are
          > allergic to them.
          >
          > There will be iced tea, minty cocktails, and cookies. My stove is
          > broken (and nobody seems to want my money to fix it!), so I don't plan
          > to make substantial food this time. If you think you will be hungry,
          > feel free to bring something.
          >
          > My address: 3946 W. George, on the NW corner of Harding and George.
          > One block east of Pulaski, one block north of Diversey.
          >
          > Ciao!
          >
          > Joyce

        • Lynda C
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 28, 2007
            I think I'm bringing my two girls (4 and 7).
            Lynda