would anybody like to rent my apartment/ plea for boxes/ giveaways

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2007
      Hello Knitters,

      It hasn't been completely decided yet, but it is looking mostly
      certain that Jamie and I are going to have to move midsummer. We have
      a beautiful large 2-bedroom pet-friendly apartment with pretty darned
      good rent and the best landlord ever. If any of you have been
      thinking of moving, or if any of you have friends who are currently
      looking for space, do let them know that our place is available. If
      you want more details, just email me and I'll give you the skinny on
      everything.

      Also, if any of you have boxes and packing material that you are not
      using, please consider donating them to the " Please help Denise and
      Jamie with their sudden unexpected cross-continent move" fund!

      Thanks, all! I'm looking forward to seeing you on Thursday. Chances
      are good that I'll be bringing give-aways. Right now I have a small
      collection of beautiful sweaters (many of them cashmere) that I have
      been assembling to felt and turn into a blanket. This is totally up
      for grabs- I've decided that I'm just going to be too busy and
      overwhelmed to really do anything with it in the next two years or so!

      I do plan to host soon too (particularly so that I can hand out more
      goodies for anybody who wants them)- I just need to wait until our
      schedule for July is somewhat more settled.

      Until Thursday,
      Denise
    • Lynda C
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2007
        Hi Denise,
        I'm looking for a place. Email me at lulubird6.vox.com
        Lynda

        On 6/24/07, blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

        > Hello Knitters,
        >
        > It hasn't been completely decided yet, but it is looking mostly
        > certain that Jamie and I are going to have to move midsummer. We have
        > a beautiful large 2-bedroom pet-friendly apartment with pretty darned
        > good rent and the best landlord ever. If any of you have been
        > thinking of moving, or if any of you have friends who are currently
        > looking for space, do let them know that our place is available. If
        > you want more details, just email me and I'll give you the skinny on
        > everything.
        >
        > Also, if any of you have boxes and packing material that you are not
        > using, please consider donating them to the " Please help Denise and
        > Jamie with their sudden unexpected cross-continent move" fund!
        >
        > Thanks, all! I'm looking forward to seeing you on Thursday. Chances
        > are good that I'll be bringing give-aways. Right now I have a small
        > collection of beautiful sweaters (many of them cashmere) that I have
        > been assembling to felt and turn into a blanket. This is totally up
        > for grabs- I've decided that I'm just going to be too busy and
        > overwhelmed to really do anything with it in the next two years or so!
        >
        > I do plan to host soon too (particularly so that I can hand out more
        > goodies for anybody who wants them)- I just need to wait until our
        > schedule for July is somewhat more settled.
        >
        > Until Thursday,
        > Denise

      • catherine taylor
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2007
          hi denise, this is Cate, how are you? i am curious about the rent on your apr as my lease is up in Aug . . . so if you get a chance . . .
          Are you all moving very far?
          Hope to see you soon, Cate

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 24, 2007
            Hi Lynda- I replied to your gmail address.

            Thanks, Denise