Re: [logan2knits] I'll host on the 28th

  • Lynda C
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
      Provided that my childcare arrives home from work on time, I plan on
      attending. I'm new and have only attended one other meeting over at
      Margaret's. Looking forward to meeting the rest of you.

      Lynda

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
        Knitter Parents--

        If child care is an issue for you on the 28th, please
        feel free to bring your kids with you. The back yard
        at my place is big and safe.

        Joyce

        --- Lynda C <lulubird6@...> wrote:

        > Provided that my childcare arrives home from work on
        > time, I plan on
        > attending. I'm new and have only attended one other
        > meeting over at
        > Margaret's. Looking forward to meeting the rest of
        > you.
        >
        > Lynda
        >
        > On 6/20/07, Joyce M. Fitzgerald
        > <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello all--
        > >
        > > I will host on Thursday, June 28th from 6:30 to
        > 9:30 pm. We can sit
        > > in the back yard if the weather is nice.
        > >
        > > Joyce

        Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
        http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222