Re: [logan2knits] I'll host on the 28th

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
      Hi,
      I will be there too. Looking forward to it.
      Angie

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
      Hello all--

      I will host on Thursday, June 28th from 6:30 to 9:30 pm. We can sit
      in the back yard if the weather is nice.

    • Lynda C
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
        Provided that my childcare arrives home from work on time, I plan on
        attending. I'm new and have only attended one other meeting over at
        Margaret's. Looking forward to meeting the rest of you.

        Lynda

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
          Knitter Parents--

          If child care is an issue for you on the 28th, please
          feel free to bring your kids with you. The back yard
          at my place is big and safe.

          Joyce

          --- Lynda C <lulubird6@...> wrote:

          > Provided that my childcare arrives home from work on
          > time, I plan on
          > attending. I'm new and have only attended one other
          > meeting over at
          > Margaret's. Looking forward to meeting the rest of
          > you.
          >
          > Lynda
          >
          > On 6/20/07, Joyce M. Fitzgerald
          > <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello all--
          > >
          > > I will host on Thursday, June 28th from 6:30 to
          > 9:30 pm. We can sit
          > > in the back yard if the weather is nice.
          > >
          > > Joyce

          Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
          http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222