News

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12 10:16 AM
      Guys! I got the Saturday job at Arcadia and start in two weeks. Yay!

      Also, I'll be heading out to stitches on the train tomorrow morning
      about 9:30. I'll keep my eyes open for you.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12 10:36 AM
        Congratulations, Martha!

        Will you let us know what hours you are working at
        Arcadia so we can come buy yarn from you?

        --- Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

        > Guys! I got the Saturday job at Arcadia and start
        > in two weeks. Yay!
        >
        > Also, I'll be heading out to stitches on the train
        > tomorrow morning
        > about 9:30. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

        Joyce M. Fitzgerald

        3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

        bigwildonion@...
        jfitzg7@...

        (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 12 10:46 AM
          I'll be working Saturdays starting on the 27th. Please come by!

          On Friday, August 12, 2005, at 12:36 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

          > Congratulations, Martha!
          >
          > Will you let us know what hours you are working at
          > Arcadia so we can come buy yarn from you?
          >

          > --- Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Guys!  I got the Saturday job at Arcadia and start
          > > in two weeks.  Yay!
          > >
          > > Also, I'll be heading out to stitches on the train
          > > tomorrow morning
          > > about 9:30.  I'll keep my eyes open for you.
          > >

          > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
          >
          > 3656 W. Eddy,  2nd floor, Chicago, IL  60618
          >
          > bigwildonion@...
          > jfitzg7@...
          >
          > (773) 580-7669 h,  (312) 996-1014 w

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

        • Annemarie Neff
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 12 2:58 PM
            Congratulations Marcy! I'm so glad you got the job. They would have been
            crazy not to hire you.
            I hope to see you on Saturday....

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 12 3:41 PM
              Thanks everyone! I expect you all to come and drops loads of money
              while I work. : )