Re: [logan2knits] volunteer moderators needed

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
      I just gave all the frequent attenders moderator
      status.

      That doesn't mean you must use your new moderator
      powers...but you certainly can if you like.

      --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

      > Hello Knitters,
      >
      > It is beginning to look like Jamie and I really will
      > be leaving Chicago
      > soon. On the one hand we're pretty excited about
      > the future, but on
      > the other hand it will be wrenching to leave this
      > fantastic city.
      > We've both been crazily happy here. I have met many
      > wonderful people
      > here- many of them in this group.
      >
      > The group currently has several moderators, but
      > we're all pretty busy.
      > We need someone who would be able to update the
      > calendar on a regular
      > basis- add in meeting dates every couple of months
      > and add in addresses
      > and meeting place information as it becomes
      > available. Also, it's
      > always nice to add in other knitting events that
      > crop up around town.
      >
      > If you are interested and feel that you can spare
      > the time, please let
      > Joyce know and she will change your member status to
      > moderator.
      >
      > Denise

      Be a PS3 game guru.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
        Joyce- that sounds perfect! I will be at your place on Thursday.

        Denise

        > Be a PS3 game guru.
        Yahoo! Games.

      • Kari Balck
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2007
          My twin sister Kristina will be in town for several days, so I hope to bring her to the meeting. Can you even start to imagine two of me?!?

          Kari