volunteer moderators needed

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
      Hello Knitters,

      It is beginning to look like Jamie and I really will be leaving Chicago
      soon. On the one hand we're pretty excited about the future, but on
      the other hand it will be wrenching to leave this fantastic city.
      We've both been crazily happy here. I have met many wonderful people
      here- many of them in this group.

      The group currently has several moderators, but we're all pretty busy.
      We need someone who would be able to update the calendar on a regular
      basis- add in meeting dates every couple of months and add in addresses
      and meeting place information as it becomes available. Also, it's
      always nice to add in other knitting events that crop up around town.

      If you are interested and feel that you can spare the time, please let
      Joyce know and she will change your member status to moderator.

      Denise
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
        I just gave all the frequent attenders moderator
        status.

        That doesn't mean you must use your new moderator
        powers...but you certainly can if you like.

        --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

        > Hello Knitters,
        >
        > It is beginning to look like Jamie and I really will
        > be leaving Chicago
        > soon. On the one hand we're pretty excited about
        > the future, but on
        > the other hand it will be wrenching to leave this
        > fantastic city.
        > We've both been crazily happy here. I have met many
        > wonderful people
        > here- many of them in this group.
        >
        > The group currently has several moderators, but
        > we're all pretty busy.
        > We need someone who would be able to update the
        > calendar on a regular
        > basis- add in meeting dates every couple of months
        > and add in addresses
        > and meeting place information as it becomes
        > available. Also, it's
        > always nice to add in other knitting events that
        > crop up around town.
        >
        > If you are interested and feel that you can spare
        > the time, please let
        > Joyce know and she will change your member status to
        > moderator.
        >
        > Denise

        Be a PS3 game guru.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
          Joyce- that sounds perfect! I will be at your place on Thursday.

          Denise

          > Be a PS3 game guru.
          Yahoo! Games.

        • Kari Balck
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 23, 2007
            My twin sister Kristina will be in town for several days, so I hope to bring her to the meeting. Can you even start to imagine two of me?!?

            Kari