Knitting Meetings for July and August

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22 11:14 AM
      Hello Knitters,

      I have just updated the calendar for July and August (FINALLY!- I
      apologize for dropping the ball these past couple of months) and are
      meeting dates are listed below:

      Thursday, June 28- Joyce's garden!

      Sunday, July 1
      Thursday, July 12
      Sunday, July 15
      Thursday, July 26
      Sunday, July 29

      Sunday, August 5
      Thursday, August 9
      Sunday, August 19
      Thursday, August 23

      If anybody would like to volunteer to host for any of these dates,
      please let me know and I will adjust the calendar and send out a
      notice. Several of us mentioned that it would be pleasant to meet at
      Small Bar (2954 N Albany Ave, / http://www.thesmallbar.com/) on
      Thursday nights as we did last summer. I'm going to wait to see if
      anybody is keen to host any Thursdays, and any left over I will set
      at Small Bar. Does that sound good to all of you?

      Have a lovely afternoon, all
      Denise
    • tinaheiho@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22 1:17 PM
        I'll host on the 1st. 2pm? In my yard?3635 West Wrightwood ave.. I can also take over some of the moderator duties. Tina
        From: "blindlemonbolton" <denisebolton@...>