Re: [logan2knits] I'll host on the 28th

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
      I should be able to make it.

      Ann
      --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>

      http://sims.yahoo.com/

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
          Provided that my childcare arrives home from work on time, I plan on
          attending. I'm new and have only attended one other meeting over at
          Margaret's. Looking forward to meeting the rest of you.

          Lynda

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
            Knitter Parents--

            If child care is an issue for you on the 28th, please
            feel free to bring your kids with you. The back yard
            at my place is big and safe.

            Joyce

            --- Lynda C <lulubird6@...> wrote:

            > Provided that my childcare arrives home from work on
            > time, I plan on
            > attending. I'm new and have only attended one other
            > meeting over at
            > Margaret's. Looking forward to meeting the rest of
            > you.
            >
            > Lynda
            >
            > On 6/20/07, Joyce M. Fitzgerald
            > <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello all--
            > >
            > > I will host on Thursday, June 28th from 6:30 to
            > 9:30 pm. We can sit
            > > in the back yard if the weather is nice.
            > >
            > > Joyce

            Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
            http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222