Artists and Craftswomen needed for Women's Event July 6

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2007
      My apologies for interrupting the stream, but my business, Stellaria
      Natural Health, is holding a Women's Extravaganza on Friday, July 6,
      and we are looking for female artists and craftswomen who would like to
      vend their wares. The time is 6-9 p.m.; it's an indoor venue, quite
      intimate (we are looking for no more than a dozen vendors, so you will
      be noticed). Vendor fee is $15, and any money you make is yours to
      keep! You will just need to bring your own small table, chair, and any
      display setup (think simple for this one).
      I would love to have more local women involved with this. If you have
      knitted goods, yarn, jewelry, ceramics, or anything else and are
      interested, please contact me.

      Now back to your regularly scheduled knitting--I hope to be able to
      make it out to join you one of these days!
      -Stephanie