Re: [logan2knits] I'll host on the 28th

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 21, 2007
      Hi Joyce,
      I'll be there Thursday for knitting. Margaret

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
      Hello all--

      I will host on Thursday, June 28th from 6:30 to 9:30 pm. We can sit
      in the back yard if the weather is nice.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
        I should be able to make it.

        Ann

        http://sims.yahoo.com/

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
            Provided that my childcare arrives home from work on time, I plan on
            attending. I'm new and have only attended one other meeting over at
            Margaret's. Looking forward to meeting the rest of you.

            Lynda

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
              Knitter Parents--

              If child care is an issue for you on the 28th, please
              feel free to bring your kids with you. The back yard
              at my place is big and safe.

              Joyce

              --- Lynda C <lulubird6@...> wrote:

              > Provided that my childcare arrives home from work on
              > time, I plan on
              > attending. I'm new and have only attended one other
              > meeting over at
              > Margaret's. Looking forward to meeting the rest of
              > you.
              >
              > Lynda
              >
              > On 6/20/07, Joyce M. Fitzgerald
              > <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hello all--
              > >
              > > I will host on Thursday, June 28th from 6:30 to
              > 9:30 pm. We can sit
              > > in the back yard if the weather is nice.
              > >
              > > Joyce

              Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
              http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222