Re: [logan2knits] I'll host on the 28th

  • tinaheiho@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 21, 2007
      I'll be there! Tina
      From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 21, 2007
        Hi Joyce,
        I'll be there Thursday for knitting. Margaret

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
          I should be able to make it.

          Ann

          http://sims.yahoo.com/

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
              Provided that my childcare arrives home from work on time, I plan on
              attending. I'm new and have only attended one other meeting over at
              Margaret's. Looking forward to meeting the rest of you.

              Lynda

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
                Knitter Parents--

                If child care is an issue for you on the 28th, please
                feel free to bring your kids with you. The back yard
                at my place is big and safe.

                Joyce

                --- Lynda C <lulubird6@...> wrote:

                > Provided that my childcare arrives home from work on
                > time, I plan on
                > attending. I'm new and have only attended one other
                > meeting over at
                > Margaret's. Looking forward to meeting the rest of
                > you.
                >
                > Lynda
                >
                > On 6/20/07, Joyce M. Fitzgerald
                > <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hello all--
                > >
                > > I will host on Thursday, June 28th from 6:30 to
                > 9:30 pm. We can sit
                > > in the back yard if the weather is nice.
                > >
                > > Joyce

                Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
                http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222