I'll host on the 28th

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 20, 2007
      Hello all--

      I will host on Thursday, June 28th from 6:30 to 9:30 pm. We can sit
      in the back yard if the weather is nice.

      Joyce
    • tinaheiho@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 21, 2007
        I'll be there! Tina
        From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 21, 2007
          Hi Joyce,
          I'll be there Thursday for knitting. Margaret

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
            I should be able to make it.

            Ann

            http://sims.yahoo.com/

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
                Provided that my childcare arrives home from work on time, I plan on
                attending. I'm new and have only attended one other meeting over at
                Margaret's. Looking forward to meeting the rest of you.

                Lynda

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 22, 2007
                  Knitter Parents--

                  If child care is an issue for you on the 28th, please
                  feel free to bring your kids with you. The back yard
                  at my place is big and safe.

                  Joyce

                  --- Lynda C <lulubird6@...> wrote:

                  > Provided that my childcare arrives home from work on
                  > time, I plan on
                  > attending. I'm new and have only attended one other
                  > meeting over at
                  > Margaret's. Looking forward to meeting the rest of
                  > you.
                  >
                  > Lynda
                  >
                  > On 6/20/07, Joyce M. Fitzgerald
                  > <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hello all--
                  > >
                  > > I will host on Thursday, June 28th from 6:30 to
                  > 9:30 pm. We can sit
                  > > in the back yard if the weather is nice.
                  > >
                  > > Joyce

                  Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
                  http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222