Re: [logan2knits] come cool off and knit in the garden!

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 14, 2007
      Not sure if we can make it--Dorothy has a new project she is really enjoying and would like to show off, but we'd have to get home and then, well, actually get out of the house again. I'd say we are 50/50.

      Ann

      Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...> wrote:
      Summer knitters (are you there?),

      I am hosting knitting tomorrow at 2425 n Albany, in
      the back yard, 7-9 pm. It's going to be a warm one,
      but our garden is a nice oasis. Come through the side
      gangway. Basic nibbles and drinks provided; Bring
      something to share if you like. Will try to have the
      baby pool freshly filled for our feet. Please let me
      know who's coming...

      CHeers,
      Lisa P

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?