Re: come cool off and knit in the garden!

  • Adriana Fernandez
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 13, 2007
      Hello all,

      I am new here and I would love to come to this knitting....I live a
      couple block away from there. I am going to check with my husband
      to see if he can come back from work early and take care of our baby.

      Adrianna

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>

      _______________
      > Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
      > http://search.yahoo.com/search?
      fr=oni_on_mail&p=graduation+gifts&cs=bz

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 13, 2007
          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Adriana Fernandez"
          <adrianafernandez83@...> wrote:

          > Hello all,
          >
          > I am new here and I would love to come to this knitting....I live a
          > couple block away from there. I am going to check with my husband
          > to see if he can come back from work early and take care of our baby.
          >
          > Adrianna

          You are welcome to bring your baby, if that would work out better for
          you. We have an 8-month-old, but she'll probably be asleep by the time
          we start (let's hope)..
          Hope to see you,
          Lisa
        • Jess Chamberlain
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 14, 2007
            I'm also new to the group and plan to come tonight. Looking forward
            to it!
            Be well,
            Jess