Re: come cool off and knit in the garden!

  • Adriana Fernandez
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 13 2:19 PM
      Hello all,

      I am new here and I would love to come to this knitting....I live a
      couple block away from there. I am going to check with my husband
      to see if he can come back from work early and take care of our baby.

      Adrianna

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>

      _______________
      > Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
      > http://search.yahoo.com/search?
      fr=oni_on_mail&p=graduation+gifts&cs=bz

    • Lee Samsami Stein
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 13 2:33 PM
        I won't be able to make it either. I'm sorry I'll miss it. I hope you all
        have fun!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 13 7:31 PM
            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Adriana Fernandez"
            <adrianafernandez83@...> wrote:

            > Hello all,
            >
            > I am new here and I would love to come to this knitting....I live a
            > couple block away from there. I am going to check with my husband
            > to see if he can come back from work early and take care of our baby.
            >
            > Adrianna

            You are welcome to bring your baby, if that would work out better for
            you. We have an 8-month-old, but she'll probably be asleep by the time
            we start (let's hope)..
            Hope to see you,
            Lisa
          • Jess Chamberlain
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 14 7:10 AM
              I'm also new to the group and plan to come tonight. Looking forward
              to it!
              Be well,
              Jess