Re: [logan2knits] come cool off and knit in the garden!

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 13, 2007
      Hi Lisa--I'm sad to say I can't make it this week.
      Hope you all have a good time! Joyce

      --- Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...> wrote:

      > Summer knitters (are you there?),
      >
      > I am hosting knitting tomorrow at 2425 n Albany, in
      > the back yard, 7-9 pm. It's going to be a warm one,
      > but our garden is a nice oasis. Come through the
      > side
      > gangway. Basic nibbles and drinks provided; Bring
      > something to share if you like. Will try to have the
      > baby pool freshly filled for our feet. Please let me
      > know who's coming...
      >
      > CHeers,
      > Lisa P

      > Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

      The fish are biting.
    • Adriana Fernandez
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 13, 2007
        Hello all,

        I am new here and I would love to come to this knitting....I live a
        couple block away from there. I am going to check with my husband
        to see if he can come back from work early and take care of our baby.

        Adrianna

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>

        _______________
        > Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
        > http://search.yahoo.com/search?
        fr=oni_on_mail&p=graduation+gifts&cs=bz

      • Lee Samsami Stein
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 13, 2007
          I won't be able to make it either. I'm sorry I'll miss it. I hope you all
          have fun!

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 13, 2007
              --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Adriana Fernandez"
              <adrianafernandez83@...> wrote:

              > Hello all,
              >
              > I am new here and I would love to come to this knitting....I live a
              > couple block away from there. I am going to check with my husband
              > to see if he can come back from work early and take care of our baby.
              >
              > Adrianna

              You are welcome to bring your baby, if that would work out better for
              you. We have an 8-month-old, but she'll probably be asleep by the time
              we start (let's hope)..
              Hope to see you,
              Lisa
            • Jess Chamberlain
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 14, 2007
                I'm also new to the group and plan to come tonight. Looking forward
                to it!
                Be well,
                Jess