Re: Knitting reminder

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 9 9:03 AM
      I can't make it, again. Wednesdays are just the busiest days!
      Hopefully I will make it again soon!

      -Becca

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 10 9:21 AM
        I will be there at the meeting tonight. Margaret crozier

        Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:Meeting reminder

        The August 10 meeting will be at:
        El Cid 2
        from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
        2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
        773-395-0505

        Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
        logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
        afternoon.

        I hope to see everybody there.
        Annemarie

        Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

      • Anna Coyle
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 12, 2006
          Hey, y'all.

          Same time, same place.

          Thursday, 6:30-8:30 at El Cid on the Square.

          Let me know if you can make it.

          I'm in.

          Peace,
          Anna
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
            Hey all. I'm in Kansas City this morning. I'll see
            you in a couple of weeks. But not Thursday.

            Marcy.

            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
              I can't make it this Thursday. Hope everyone has fun!

              --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

              > Hey, y'all.
              >
              > Same time, same place.
              >
              > Thursday, 6:30-8:30 at El Cid on the Square.
              >
              > Let me know if you can make it.
              >
              > I'm in.
              >
              > Peace,
              > Anna

              Joyce M. Fitzgerald

              3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

              bigwildonion@...
              jfitzg7@...

              (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                Hello Knitters,
                I'll be there this Thursday. See you then, Denise

                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                  Hey all, I'm not positive, but I think I'll be there with my friend Sam.

                  See you,
                  Marita