Fwd: BickerBikes 2007

  • Lisa Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2007
      Hi Friends,

      Apologies for usurping the list momentarily for
      begging purposes, but this is a really great,
      homegrown bike program asking for help. It's run by a
      few friends of mine, and they need some bikey love to
      keep running. I just donated $25 at the link below,
      and it's fast and easy. I'd like to see more of my
      neighbors' kids on bikes -- wouldn't you?

      Cheers,
      Lisa Philips

      http://www.newcommunities.org/news/articleDetail.asp?objectID=728.