Knitting in the Loop on Friday May 5th from 10pm til Midnight

    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2007
      I just noticed this on the schedule for Looptopia: Friday May 5th from 10pm to 12:15 am Knitting at the Cultural Center. Windy City Knitting Guild's first late night craft circle.

      Sound fun but I'll be heading home before then!

      For those who don't know Looptopia, this is the first effort to have an all-nighter all over downtown--many free and outdoor events, others paid. From 5 pm Friday until 7am Saturday. Oh my gosh, the more I read the schedule the more I see--my own friend Tim Tuten MCing on Daley Plaza, free music from 5 til 10:30, including Funkadesi and Midnight Circus (OK, that is not music) and then the Redmoon Theater having a spectacle after that!

      look at chicagoloopalliance.com