Re: [logan2knits] My house Thursday, May 10

    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2007
      HI Lee, I will be coming this thursday to knit. I do need your address though. Thanks for hosting and see you soon. Margaret

      lilbee60618 <leestein@...> wrote: I believe I am hosting this Thursday. It will be from 7-9 p.m. I hope
      that the time works out and I look forward to seeing y'all!

    • Lee Samsami Stein
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2007
        Thank you Margaret! My address is 3649 West Eddy Street. That's 1 block
        SOUTH of Addison and 1 block West of the kennedy expressway. We have a
        driveway so you can park there if you want. See you then!

        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2007
          I just noticed this on the schedule for Looptopia: Friday May 5th from 10pm to 12:15 am Knitting at the Cultural Center. Windy City Knitting Guild's first late night craft circle.

          Sound fun but I'll be heading home before then!

          For those who don't know Looptopia, this is the first effort to have an all-nighter all over downtown--many free and outdoor events, others paid. From 5 pm Friday until 7am Saturday. Oh my gosh, the more I read the schedule the more I see--my own friend Tim Tuten MCing on Daley Plaza, free music from 5 til 10:30, including Funkadesi and Midnight Circus (OK, that is not music) and then the Redmoon Theater having a spectacle after that!

          look at chicagoloopalliance.com