Knitting reminder

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 9, 2005
      Meeting reminder

      The August 10 meeting will be at:
      El Cid 2
      from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
      2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
      773-395-0505

      Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
      logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
      afternoon.

      I hope to see everybody there.
      Annemarie

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 9, 2005
        I can't make it, again. Wednesdays are just the busiest days!
        Hopefully I will make it again soon!

        -Becca

        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 10, 2005
          I will be there at the meeting tonight. Margaret crozier

          Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:Meeting reminder

          The August 10 meeting will be at:
          El Cid 2
          from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
          2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
          773-395-0505

          Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
          logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
          afternoon.

          I hope to see everybody there.
          Annemarie

          Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

        • Anna Coyle
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 12, 2006
            Hey, y'all.

            Same time, same place.

            Thursday, 6:30-8:30 at El Cid on the Square.

            Let me know if you can make it.

            I'm in.

            Peace,
            Anna
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
              Hey all. I'm in Kansas City this morning. I'll see
              you in a couple of weeks. But not Thursday.

              Marcy.

              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                I can't make it this Thursday. Hope everyone has fun!

                --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

                > Hey, y'all.
                >
                > Same time, same place.
                >
                > Thursday, 6:30-8:30 at El Cid on the Square.
                >
                > Let me know if you can make it.
                >
                > I'm in.
                >
                > Peace,
                > Anna

                Joyce M. Fitzgerald

                3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

                bigwildonion@...
                jfitzg7@...

                (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                  Hello Knitters,
                  I'll be there this Thursday. See you then, Denise

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                    Hey all, I'm not positive, but I think I'll be there with my friend Sam.

                    See you,
                    Marita