Re: [logan2knits] Re: Need advice

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18 7:28 AM
      Lee,

      I'm so glad it worked. Don't feel sheepish . . . that's how I started
      using that method myself. I was making my first shawl and I cast on
      about 100 times and then started the first 2 rows 200 times and then
      finally put the stitch markers on. I don't know about you, but for me
      it's just hard to keep track of all those stitches!

      Happy Knitting!

      -Becca

      P.S. to the whole group. I graduate May 5th, so hopefully I will be
      able to get back to SnB soon! I miss it so much!!