RE: [logan2knits] Need advice

  • Lee Samsami Stein
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2007
      Thank you I'll try the marker--that's a good idea!

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 18, 2007
        Becca--you rule. Thank you so much for the marker suggestion. It
        totally worked! And now I know that I had indeed made several mistakes
        before. (:-\) I feel sheepish!
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 18, 2007
          Lee,

          I'm so glad it worked. Don't feel sheepish . . . that's how I started
          using that method myself. I was making my first shawl and I cast on
          about 100 times and then started the first 2 rows 200 times and then
          finally put the stitch markers on. I don't know about you, but for me
          it's just hard to keep track of all those stitches!

          Happy Knitting!

          -Becca

          P.S. to the whole group. I graduate May 5th, so hopefully I will be
          able to get back to SnB soon! I miss it so much!!