Logan Square S&B gathering- Denise hosts, 4/15/2007, 2:00 pm

  • logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13, 2007
      Reminder from: logan2knits Yahoo! Group

      Title: Logan Square S&B gathering- Denise hosts

      Date: Sunday April 15, 2007
      Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Location: Denise's apartment- 2500 N. Lawndale
      Street: 2500 N. Lawndale Avenue

    • lilbee60618
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 14, 2007
        I will be there tomorrow Denise.
        Also I will bring the swift and ball-winder so anyone who wants "in"
        on this purchase, please bring $13-$15.

        --Lee
      • tinaheiho@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 14, 2007
          I'll be there too...I'll bring cupcakes...it's my 40th birthday! Tina
          From: "lilbee60618" <leestein@...>

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 14, 2007
            Happy happy birthday Tina! Clearly we will have to make you a little
            party! See you all tomorrow! -Denise

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 15, 2007
              Darn, sounds like a super party/meeting and I'll have
              to miss out as I will be indulging in my other hobby,
              making pottery.

              Happy Birthday, Tina!

              See you all soon,