Knitting on Sunday, April 15

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2007
      Hello Knitters,

      I will be hosting our gathering this Sunday, April 15th from 2pm until
      5pm. Please let me know if you plan to come and if you need
      directions to my place.

      Any new group members who plan to come, I have four cats. This is my
      advance notice for anyone with allergies.

      Happy day, all!
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2007
        I'll be there, Denise. Just let me know if you want
        me to bring anything.

        --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

        > Hello Knitters,
        >
        > I will be hosting our gathering this Sunday, April
        > 15th from 2pm until
        > 5pm. Please let me know if you plan to come and if
        > you need
        > directions to my place.
        >
        > Any new group members who plan to come, I have four
        > cats. This is my
        > advance notice for anyone with allergies.
        >
        > Happy day, all!
        > -Denise

        Never miss an email again!
      • Andrea