A victory, and a request

  • Lisa Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11 3:29 PM
      Hi all,
      This was a momentous Easter Sunday: I finished the E.
      Zimmerman Baby Surprise jacket I started ....oh about
      two years ago, for a baby who is now...oh, two. And it
      has a lot of 'wabi sabi' charm.

      Anyway, the end of the pattern calls for "crocheting
      the neck edge" and I don't know how to crochet. If I
      bring it tomorrow night (along w/some of the yarn
      scraps) can someone help me?
      Thanks,
      Lisa

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12 1:37 PM
        Hi Lisa,

        My hearty congratulations to you for finishing the sweater. I too,
        imagine that one day in the far faraway future I might finish a project!

        I hope you meet up with a crocheter tonight!
        -Denise