Work Pants anyone?

  • tinaheiho
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2007
      Hello Ladies, I am attending a workshop this Saturday as part of
      Columbia College's "Pas it On: DIY" symposium. The class is at the A+D
      Gallery at 619 South Wabash from 11-2 on Saturday. Any one want to
      join me? Details are as follows: (see 'files' for complete info.)
      P.S. It's FREE! Just bring fabric!

      Tina

      April 14
      How-To: Sewing Workpants Workshop
      11:00AM-2:00PM
      Frau Fiber's background as a former textile worker
      taught her the trade secrets that she now gladly
      shares in her workshops. She will provide basic pant
      patterns and instructions for the creation of tailor-
      made work pants, specific to individual utilitarian
      needs and body type. Participants will design their
      pants; fit muslin made from the pattern and be
      provided with instructions on how to complete the
      pants. Please provide scissors, pencil, and ruler.
      Please bring 3-4 yards of preferred fabric or Muslin
      fabric available for a small fee in the gallery. All
      other materials provided.
    • Deanna
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2007
        I love Frau Fiber! I met her at Mess Hall a little while back, she's
        very nice. I won't be able to go, but have fun!

        Deanna