thanks, Margaret, Lee and Joyce

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2007
      Hey guys,

      I have updated the calendar to show that Margaret and Lee are hosting
      in May, and this Thursday will run from 6 to 8 at No Friction Cafe.

      I will host on Sunday- I just don't know if it will be a morning or
      evening event until I get my schedule later this week. It feels like
      ages since I've been able to make it to a knitting event, and I'm
      starting to miss it!

      Cheers! -Denise