Re: [logan2knits] Meeting dates to the end of May

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10, 2007
      I would like to host the May 24 thursday meeting at my house if the date is not taken. Margaret

      blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote: Hello knitters,

      Here is a list of upcoming meeting dates until the end of May:

      Thursday, April 12
      Sunday, April 15
      Thursday, April 26

      Sunday, May 6
      Thursday, May 10
      Sunday, May 20
      Thursday, May 24

      As far as I can tell, we have nobody planning to host for any of these
      dates. If you would like to host, please post to the group and I will
      make the appropriate changes on the calendar (uh- since I haven't been
      getting a lot of computer time recently I would like to add that you
      should feel free to make your own changes to the calendar too!) Also,
      if any of you have volunteered to host, and I haven't yet changed the
      calendar, please just remind me. I have the sneaky thought that I've
      missed one or two emails recently.

      In the meantime, our next meeting is this Thursday, April 12. Would
      meeting at No Friction Cafe suit you all? Or is there another place
      you would prefer to try this week?

      Thanks, all! -Denise