calendar reminders

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 9 12:02 PM
      Hello Knitters,

      So, this Thursday, April 12 we will be meeting at No Friction Cafe
      from 7 to 9pm.

      Joyce will host on Thursday, April 26- come on over to her crib
      anytime after 7pm. (Thanks Joyce!).

      Currently we have nobody to host this Sunday, April 15. I will
      happily do it if my work schedule permits. I'll keep you posted!

      Thanks everyone!
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 9 12:43 PM
        No Friction closes at 8 PM.

        --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

        > Hello Knitters,
        >
        > So, this Thursday, April 12 we will be meeting at No
        > Friction Cafe
        > from 7 to 9pm.
        >
        > Joyce will host on Thursday, April 26- come on over
        > to her crib
        > anytime after 7pm. (Thanks Joyce!).
        >
        > Currently we have nobody to host this Sunday, April
        > 15. I will
        > happily do it if my work schedule permits. I'll
        > keep you posted!
        >
        > Thanks everyone!
        > -Denise

        Finding fabulous fares is fun.
      • lilbee60618
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 9 1:17 PM
          I would love to host on Thursday, May 10th, from 7:00-9:30 p.m. at my
          house.
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 10 7:17 AM
            I would like to host the May 24 thursday meeting at my house if the date is not taken. Margaret

            blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote: Hello knitters,

            Here is a list of upcoming meeting dates until the end of May:

            Thursday, April 12
            Sunday, April 15
            Thursday, April 26

            Sunday, May 6
            Thursday, May 10
            Sunday, May 20
            Thursday, May 24

            As far as I can tell, we have nobody planning to host for any of these
            dates. If you would like to host, please post to the group and I will
            make the appropriate changes on the calendar (uh- since I haven't been
            getting a lot of computer time recently I would like to add that you
            should feel free to make your own changes to the calendar too!) Also,
            if any of you have volunteered to host, and I haven't yet changed the
            calendar, please just remind me. I have the sneaky thought that I've
            missed one or two emails recently.

            In the meantime, our next meeting is this Thursday, April 12. Would
            meeting at No Friction Cafe suit you all? Or is there another place
            you would prefer to try this week?

            Thanks, all! -Denise