RE: [logan2knits] Meeting dates to the end of May

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 9, 2007
      If folks don't mind starting at 7PM, I'm happy to host
      on April 26th.

      --- Lee Samsami Stein <leestein@...>

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 9, 2007
        Hello Knitters,

        So, this Thursday, April 12 we will be meeting at No Friction Cafe
        from 7 to 9pm.

        Joyce will host on Thursday, April 26- come on over to her crib
        anytime after 7pm. (Thanks Joyce!).

        Currently we have nobody to host this Sunday, April 15. I will
        happily do it if my work schedule permits. I'll keep you posted!

        Thanks everyone!
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 9, 2007
          No Friction closes at 8 PM.

          --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

          > Hello Knitters,
          >
          > So, this Thursday, April 12 we will be meeting at No
          > Friction Cafe
          > from 7 to 9pm.
          >
          > Joyce will host on Thursday, April 26- come on over
          > to her crib
          > anytime after 7pm. (Thanks Joyce!).
          >
          > Currently we have nobody to host this Sunday, April
          > 15. I will
          > happily do it if my work schedule permits. I'll
          > keep you posted!
          >
          > Thanks everyone!
          > -Denise

          Finding fabulous fares is fun.
        • lilbee60618
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 9, 2007
            I would love to host on Thursday, May 10th, from 7:00-9:30 p.m. at my
            house.