Meeting dates to the end of May

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 9, 2007
      Hello knitters,

      Here is a list of upcoming meeting dates until the end of May:

      Thursday, April 12
      Sunday, April 15
      Thursday, April 26

      Sunday, May 6
      Thursday, May 10
      Sunday, May 20
      Thursday, May 24

      As far as I can tell, we have nobody planning to host for any of these
      dates. If you would like to host, please post to the group and I will
      make the appropriate changes on the calendar (uh- since I haven't been
      getting a lot of computer time recently I would like to add that you
      should feel free to make your own changes to the calendar too!) Also,
      if any of you have volunteered to host, and I haven't yet changed the
      calendar, please just remind me. I have the sneaky thought that I've
      missed one or two emails recently.

      In the meantime, our next meeting is this Thursday, April 12. Would
      meeting at No Friction Cafe suit you all? Or is there another place
      you would prefer to try this week?

      Thanks, all! -Denise
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 9, 2007
        If folks don't mind starting at 7PM, I'm happy to host
        on April 26th.

        --- Lee Samsami Stein <leestein@...>

        Finding fabulous fares is fun.
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 9, 2007
          Hello Knitters,

          So, this Thursday, April 12 we will be meeting at No Friction Cafe
          from 7 to 9pm.

          Joyce will host on Thursday, April 26- come on over to her crib
          anytime after 7pm. (Thanks Joyce!).

          Currently we have nobody to host this Sunday, April 15. I will
          happily do it if my work schedule permits. I'll keep you posted!

          Thanks everyone!
          -Denise
        • Lee Samsami Stein
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 9, 2007
            No Friction suits me fine!

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 9, 2007
              No Friction closes at 8 PM.

              --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

              > Hello Knitters,
              >
              > So, this Thursday, April 12 we will be meeting at No
              > Friction Cafe
              > from 7 to 9pm.
              >
              > Joyce will host on Thursday, April 26- come on over
              > to her crib
              > anytime after 7pm. (Thanks Joyce!).
              >
              > Currently we have nobody to host this Sunday, April
              > 15. I will
              > happily do it if my work schedule permits. I'll
              > keep you posted!
              >
              > Thanks everyone!
              > -Denise

              Finding fabulous fares is fun.
            • lilbee60618
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 9, 2007
                I would love to host on Thursday, May 10th, from 7:00-9:30 p.m. at my
                house.