the Yarn Harlot

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
      Hi everybody!
      Did any of you manage to see Stephanie Perl-McPhee when she was in Chicago?
      I deeply jealous, as she isn't coming to Southern California on her book
      tour. I knew moving to LA was a bad idea! I'm doing well though, got into
      grad school for library science, and am starting a pair of lace socks. How
      are you all?

      -Marita Klements

      Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.