RE: [logan2knits] Re: have this book?

  • Tara Schultz
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
      Sorry Lisa, I can't help you w/ the yarn issue. Maybe try calling Nina and
      some of the other knitting stores to see if they carry the yarn. Let me
      know if you need clarification on any of the patterns. I probably won't be
      able to make it to any of the SnB's in the next week or so, but I can always
      figure out a way to get you the info. Good luck!
      Tara

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
        Knitting Workshop carries Rowan.

        --- Tara Schultz <schultz_tara@...> wrote:

        > Sorry Lisa, I can't help you w/ the yarn issue.
        > Maybe try calling Nina and
        > some of the other knitting stores to see if they
        > carry the yarn. Let me
        > know if you need clarification on any of the
        > patterns. I probably won't be
        > able to make it to any of the SnB's in the next week
        > or so, but I can always
        > figure out a way to get you the info. Good luck!
        > Tara
        >

        > >From: Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>
        > >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
        > >Subject: [logan2knits] Re: have this book?
        > >Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:05:56 -0700 (PDT)
        > >
        > >Thanks Tara, that helps alot! Now I have two weeks
        > >instead of one to finish the bunny for my friend's
        > >baby shower (the friend who gave me the pattern is
        > in
        > >Holland until next week)!!
        > >Now to acquire the yarn...Best places in city to
        > get
        > >Rowan (or similar quality) quickly?
        > >Lisa

        > >Never miss an email again!
        > >Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail
        > arrives.
        >
        >http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/

        Bored stiff? Loosen up...
        http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
          Hi everybody!
          Did any of you manage to see Stephanie Perl-McPhee when she was in Chicago?
          I deeply jealous, as she isn't coming to Southern California on her book
          tour. I knew moving to LA was a bad idea! I'm doing well though, got into
          grad school for library science, and am starting a pair of lace socks. How
          are you all?

          -Marita Klements

          Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.