Re: have this book?

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2007
      I don't have this book, but I have a book with a bunny pattern. I
      think it is the "Last Minute Knitted Gufts" book. I can bring it on
      Thursday.
      Andrea

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>

      _______________
      > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

    • Lisa Phillips
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
        Thanks Tara, that helps alot! Now I have two weeks
        instead of one to finish the bunny for my friend's
        baby shower (the friend who gave me the pattern is in
        Holland until next week)!!
        Now to acquire the yarn...Best places in city to get
        Rowan (or similar quality) quickly?
        Lisa

        Never miss an email again!
      • Tara Schultz
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
          Sorry Lisa, I can't help you w/ the yarn issue. Maybe try calling Nina and
          some of the other knitting stores to see if they carry the yarn. Let me
          know if you need clarification on any of the patterns. I probably won't be
          able to make it to any of the SnB's in the next week or so, but I can always
          figure out a way to get you the info. Good luck!
          Tara

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
            Knitting Workshop carries Rowan.

            --- Tara Schultz <schultz_tara@...> wrote:

            > Sorry Lisa, I can't help you w/ the yarn issue.
            > Maybe try calling Nina and
            > some of the other knitting stores to see if they
            > carry the yarn. Let me
            > know if you need clarification on any of the
            > patterns. I probably won't be
            > able to make it to any of the SnB's in the next week
            > or so, but I can always
            > figure out a way to get you the info. Good luck!
            > Tara
            >

            > >From: Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>
            > >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
            > >Subject: [logan2knits] Re: have this book?
            > >Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:05:56 -0700 (PDT)
            > >
            > >Thanks Tara, that helps alot! Now I have two weeks
            > >instead of one to finish the bunny for my friend's
            > >baby shower (the friend who gave me the pattern is
            > in
            > >Holland until next week)!!
            > >Now to acquire the yarn...Best places in city to
            > get
            > >Rowan (or similar quality) quickly?
            > >Lisa

            > >Never miss an email again!
            > >Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail
            > arrives.
            >
            >http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/

            Bored stiff? Loosen up...
            http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
              Hi everybody!
              Did any of you manage to see Stephanie Perl-McPhee when she was in Chicago?
              I deeply jealous, as she isn't coming to Southern California on her book
              tour. I knew moving to LA was a bad idea! I'm doing well though, got into
              grad school for library science, and am starting a pair of lace socks. How
              are you all?

              -Marita Klements

              Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.