RE: [logan2knits] have this book?

  • Tara Schultz
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2007
      Lisa,
      It says 3 50g balls of Rowan Kid Classic in gray
      Scraps of Rowan Classic in Pale Pink and Pale Blue
      1 50g ball of Jaeger Baby Merino DK in Blue
      1 50g ball of Jaeger Baby Merino DK in Pink
      Scraps of black and pale pink embroidery thread
      Pairs of 3(3.5mm), 5(3.25mm) and 6(4mm) knitting needles
      3 small buttons

      Hopefully that helps!

      Tara

      >From: Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>
      >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [logan2knits] have this book?
      >Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 18:09:29 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Hi,
      >Does anyone have a pattern book called "Knitted Toys",
      >on pg. 101 of which is a pattern for a small bunny
      >toy? A friend sent me the pattern, but it's missing
      >the yarn and needle info. I can gather the needle
      >sizes from the pattern, but need a hint about the yarn
      >-- the photo is dark.
      >Thanks,
      >Lisa

      >Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
      >in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
      >http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545367
    • Andrea
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2007
        I don't have this book, but I have a book with a bunny pattern. I
        think it is the "Last Minute Knitted Gufts" book. I can bring it on
        Thursday.
        Andrea

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>

        _______________
        > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

      • Lisa Phillips
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
          Thanks Tara, that helps alot! Now I have two weeks
          instead of one to finish the bunny for my friend's
          baby shower (the friend who gave me the pattern is in
          Holland until next week)!!
          Now to acquire the yarn...Best places in city to get
          Rowan (or similar quality) quickly?
          Lisa

          Never miss an email again!
        • Tara Schultz
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
            Sorry Lisa, I can't help you w/ the yarn issue. Maybe try calling Nina and
            some of the other knitting stores to see if they carry the yarn. Let me
            know if you need clarification on any of the patterns. I probably won't be
            able to make it to any of the SnB's in the next week or so, but I can always
            figure out a way to get you the info. Good luck!

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
              Knitting Workshop carries Rowan.

              --- Tara Schultz <schultz_tara@...> wrote:

              > Sorry Lisa, I can't help you w/ the yarn issue.
              > Maybe try calling Nina and
              > some of the other knitting stores to see if they
              > carry the yarn. Let me
              > know if you need clarification on any of the
              > patterns. I probably won't be
              > able to make it to any of the SnB's in the next week
              > or so, but I can always
              > figure out a way to get you the info. Good luck!
              > Tara
              >

              > >From: Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>
              > >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
              > >Subject: [logan2knits] Re: have this book?
              > >Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:05:56 -0700 (PDT)
              > >
              > >Thanks Tara, that helps alot! Now I have two weeks
              > >instead of one to finish the bunny for my friend's
              > >baby shower (the friend who gave me the pattern is
              > in
              > >Holland until next week)!!
              > >Now to acquire the yarn...Best places in city to
              > get
              > >Rowan (or similar quality) quickly?
              > >Lisa

              > >Never miss an email again!
              > >Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail
              > arrives.
              >
              >http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/

              Bored stiff? Loosen up...
              http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
                Hi everybody!
                Did any of you manage to see Stephanie Perl-McPhee when she was in Chicago?
                I deeply jealous, as she isn't coming to Southern California on her book
                tour. I knew moving to LA was a bad idea! I'm doing well though, got into
                grad school for library science, and am starting a pair of lace socks. How
                are you all?

                -Marita Klements

                Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.