have this book?

  • Lisa Phillips
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2007
      Hi,
      Does anyone have a pattern book called "Knitted Toys",
      on pg. 101 of which is a pattern for a small bunny
      toy? A friend sent me the pattern, but it's missing
      the yarn and needle info. I can gather the needle
      sizes from the pattern, but need a hint about the yarn
      -- the photo is dark.
      Thanks,
      Lisa

      Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
      in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
    • Tara Schultz
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2007
        Lisa,
        It says 3 50g balls of Rowan Kid Classic in gray
        Scraps of Rowan Classic in Pale Pink and Pale Blue
        1 50g ball of Jaeger Baby Merino DK in Blue
        1 50g ball of Jaeger Baby Merino DK in Pink
        Scraps of black and pale pink embroidery thread
        Pairs of 3(3.5mm), 5(3.25mm) and 6(4mm) knitting needles
        3 small buttons

        Hopefully that helps!

        Tara

        >From: Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>
        >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [logan2knits] have this book?
        >Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 18:09:29 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >Hi,
        >Does anyone have a pattern book called "Knitted Toys",
        >on pg. 101 of which is a pattern for a small bunny
        >toy? A friend sent me the pattern, but it's missing
        >the yarn and needle info. I can gather the needle
        >sizes from the pattern, but need a hint about the yarn
        >-- the photo is dark.
        >Thanks,
        >Lisa

        >Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
        >in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
        >http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545367
      • Andrea
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2007
          I don't have this book, but I have a book with a bunny pattern. I
          think it is the "Last Minute Knitted Gufts" book. I can bring it on
          Thursday.
          Andrea

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>

          _______________

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
            Thanks Tara, that helps alot! Now I have two weeks
            instead of one to finish the bunny for my friend's
            baby shower (the friend who gave me the pattern is in
            Holland until next week)!!
            Now to acquire the yarn...Best places in city to get
            Rowan (or similar quality) quickly?
            Lisa

            Never miss an email again!
          • Tara Schultz
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
              Sorry Lisa, I can't help you w/ the yarn issue. Maybe try calling Nina and
              some of the other knitting stores to see if they carry the yarn. Let me
              know if you need clarification on any of the patterns. I probably won't be
              able to make it to any of the SnB's in the next week or so, but I can always
              figure out a way to get you the info. Good luck!

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
                Knitting Workshop carries Rowan.

                --- Tara Schultz <schultz_tara@...> wrote:

                > Sorry Lisa, I can't help you w/ the yarn issue.
                > Maybe try calling Nina and
                > some of the other knitting stores to see if they
                > carry the yarn. Let me
                > know if you need clarification on any of the
                > patterns. I probably won't be
                > able to make it to any of the SnB's in the next week
                > or so, but I can always
                > figure out a way to get you the info. Good luck!
                > Tara
                >

                > >From: Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>
                > >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
                > >Subject: [logan2knits] Re: have this book?
                > >Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:05:56 -0700 (PDT)
                > >
                > >Thanks Tara, that helps alot! Now I have two weeks
                > >instead of one to finish the bunny for my friend's
                > >baby shower (the friend who gave me the pattern is
                > in
                > >Holland until next week)!!
                > >Now to acquire the yarn...Best places in city to
                > get
                > >Rowan (or similar quality) quickly?
                > >Lisa

                > >Never miss an email again!
                > >Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail
                > arrives.
                >
                >http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/

                Bored stiff? Loosen up...
                http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
                  Hi everybody!
                  Did any of you manage to see Stephanie Perl-McPhee when she was in Chicago?
                  I deeply jealous, as she isn't coming to Southern California on her book
                  tour. I knew moving to LA was a bad idea! I'm doing well though, got into
                  grad school for library science, and am starting a pair of lace socks. How
                  are you all?

                  -Marita Klements

                  Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.