April 5

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2007
      I'm sorry i won't be able to attend this Sunday as I'm visiting my
      parents, but is anyone hosting this coming Thursday?
      --Lee
    • Andrea
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 8:02 AM
        Lee-

        It looks like there is no LGS knitting this Thursday; we usually do
        every other Thursday. But there is a Chick Knits in Public which is
        usually at Letzia's On Division, east of Western. Let me know if
        you'll be going and I will too.

        Andrea

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "lilbee60618" <leestein@...> wrote:

        > I'm sorry i won't be able to attend this Sunday as I'm visiting my
        > parents, but is anyone hosting this coming Thursday?
        > --Lee

      • lilbee60618
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 10:52 AM
          Hi Andrea,
          Yes I would like to go this Thursday to Letizia's. What time?
          --Lee
        • Andrea
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1 4:24 PM
            7 p.m. See you there?
            Andrea

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "lilbee60618" <leestein@...> wrote:

            > Hi Andrea,
            > Yes I would like to go this Thursday to Letizia's. What time?
            > --Lee

          • Lee Samsami Stein
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1 7:34 PM
              I'll be there!