Meeting reminder

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 12, 2005
      I hope to see everybody tomorrow evening.

      Logan Square knits
      Every Thursday evening
      6:30 to 8 pm
      Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard
      Look for the folks with bags and knitting needles.

      Everybody is welcome to join us, even those working in crochet and
      other types of needlework.

      If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
      and one of us can show you the basics. If you have questions about
      what to buy, feel free to email me at annemarie.neff@....

      Happy New Year!
      Annemarie

      I've posted a few links to helpful knitting instruction sites and a
      couple of helpful documents in the files section on our yahoogroups
      homepage. ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/logan2knits/ ) Look under
      Links and Files. If anyone else has sites or files they would like to
      see added please email me off list.
    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 18, 2005
        Logan Square knits
        Thursday, January 20
        6:30 to 8 pm
        Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard
        Everybody welcome. Look for the folks with bags and knitting needles.

        If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
        and one of us can show you the basics. If you have questions about
        what to buy, feel free to email me at annemarie.neff@g....

        I'm going to be starting classes the first week of February and I have
        a scheduling conflict on Thursday nights.

        I'm interested in either changing the meeting night to Monday or
        Wednesday; having somebody else help play hostess on Thursday nights;
        or a combination of both. Please email me your preferences by the end
        of this week. If you are interested in helping host on Thursdays
        please email me off list and I will let you know what that entails.

        Annemarie
        annemarie.neff@...
      • SShortC8ke@aol.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 18, 2005
          I would like Mondays, please. :D Thanks! I think things are finally slowing down and I'll be able to make a gathering.

          Thank you again for setting this group up.

          -Becca
        • jenniferanneschultz
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 18, 2005
            Hello everyone-

            Monday will work for me too. I also haven't been able to join you
            all yet, but I will be able to soon!

            Thanks for handling all of this Annemarie!

            Jenni Schultz

            Annemarie Neff wrote:
            > Logan Square knits
            > Thursday, January 20
            > 6:30 to 8 pm
            > Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard
            > Everybody welcome. Look for the folks with bags and knitting
            needles.

            > If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and
            yarn
            > and one of us can show you the basics. If you have questions about
            > what to buy, feel free to email me at annemarie.neff@g....
            >
            > I'm going to be starting classes the first week of February and I
            have
            > a scheduling conflict on Thursday nights.
            >
            > I'm interested in either changing the meeting night to Monday or
            > Wednesday; having somebody else help play hostess on Thursday
            nights;
            > or a combination of both. Please email me your preferences by the
            end
            > of this week. If you are interested in helping host on Thursdays
            > please email me off list and I will let you know what that entails.
            >
            > Annemarie
            > annemarie.neff@g...
          • Linda
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 18, 2005
              I have not been able to make it to a Thursday night
              meeting.... so, Mondays would be great!

              Thanks,

              Linda
            • Erin Katherine Debenport
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 18, 2005
                All-

                Thursdays have also been hard for me and I haven't been able to attend yet.
                Mondays sound great, but my schedule changes soon so whatever you all decide
                would be great. Many thanks to our organizer.

                Best,
                Erin

                Quoting Linda <linda0325@...>:

                > I have not been able to make it to a Thursday night
                > meeting.... so, Mondays would be great!
                >
                > Thanks,
                >
                > Linda
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • kristen clark
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 19, 2005
                  I also have not been able to make over on thursday but monday's is my
                  day off next semester so that would rock!!!!

                  On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:09:53 -0600, Erin Katherine Debenport
                  <erin@...> wrote:
                  > All-
                  >
                  > Thursdays have also been hard for me and I haven't been able to attend yet.
                  > Mondays sound great, but my schedule changes soon so whatever you all
                  > decide
                  > would be great. Many thanks to our organizer.
                  >
                  > Best,
                  > Erin
                  >
                  > Quoting Linda <linda0325@...>:
                  >

                  > > I have not been able to make it to a Thursday night
                  > > meeting.... so, Mondays would be great!
                  > >
                  > > Thanks,
                  > >
                  > > Linda
                  > >

                  > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  If you're up to your ears
                  In blood, sweat and wasted years
                  I'm hoping you're going to open your throat
                  And just scream

                  You have to know when, why
                  Which ones miss you when you die
                  You have to know that a second guess ain't worth the salt in your eye

                  Just some words of advice
                  Maybe you've heard them before but here goes
                  Just be true to yourself if it lands you in hell, well, at least now you know

                  ~alkaline trio
                • Annemarie Neff
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 21, 2005
                    Hi everybody,

                    Come out and knit with us.

                    Wednesday, February 23
                    from 6:30 to 8 pm
                    Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Blvd.

                    Hope to see you there!

                    Annemarie
                  • Annemarie Neff
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                      Hi everybody,

                      Come out and knit with us.

                      Wednesday, March 2

                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 15, 2005
                        Logan Square knits
                        Every Wednesday evening
                        6:30 to 8 pm
                        Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
                        Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

                        Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and

                            Message 13 of 16 , Apr 19, 2005
                              Logan Square knits
                              Wednesday night
                              6:30 to 8 pm
                              Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
                              Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

                              We will be meeting at Coffee Talk for two more weeks. Our last meeting
                              there will be Wednesday, April 27.

                              Starting May 4 we will be relocating our meetings, at least
                              temporarily, to Cherubs Coffee shop on Fullerton about 2 blocks west
                              of Western Ave.

                              The Logan Square branch library is also interested in hosting our
                              meetings. Our meeting night currently conflicts with their regular ESL
                              classes, but it sounds like there may be some possible solutions to
                              the problem when the new building is completed.
                            • Annemarie Neff
                              Message 14 of 16 , May 25, 2005
                                Wednesday, May 25
                                6:30 to 8 pm