Knitting on Sunday, March 25th

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22, 2007
      Hi everyone,
      I'm hosting the knitting group this Sunday, March 25th from 2 - 5 p.m.
      Please let me know if you're planning to attend, and I'll send you my
      address info.

      Thanks!
      --Lee
    • Tara Schultz
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 22, 2007
        Hi Lee,
        I'm actually going to make it to my first SnB on Sunday!
        Tara

        >From: "lilbee60618" <leestein@...>
        >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting on Sunday, March 25th
        >Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:40:50 -0000
        >
        >Hi everyone,
        >I'm hosting the knitting group this Sunday, March 25th from 2 - 5 p.m.
        >Please let me know if you're planning to attend, and I'll send you my
        >address info.
        >
        >Thanks!
        >--Lee

      • trinalynnie
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 22, 2007
          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "lilbee60618" <leestein@...> wrote:

          > Hi everyone,
          > I'm hosting the knitting group this Sunday, March 25th from 2 - 5
          p.m.
          > Please let me know if you're planning to attend, and I'll send you my
          > address info.
          >
          > Thanks!
          > --Lee

          Hi, sorry. Maybe next week due to work.
          Trina
        • Lee Samsami Stein
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 22, 2007
            Hi Tara,
            I assume you mean the one at my house? (there are a lot of S&B groups in
            Chicago apparently...) Anyway, my address is:

            3649 West Eddy Street - 1 block west of the Kennedy Expressway, and 1 block
            south of Addison. My home is the only one with a driveway. There is also
            plenty of street parking. If you have any problems, call me at 773-267-0175.

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 22, 2007
              Yes, I mean the one at your house. I'll see you on Sunday.
              Tara